It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• at a loss

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #1
    1111deb

1111deb HB User
    Question at a loss

Hi,

I'm hopping someone has an idea of something, anything that fits this description. I feel as though my hands are on fire water is being dripped on my and occasionally is actually wet. My neck and back are killing me, feet and lower legs are purple and numb if I sit for any length . ten minutes.

I have red dots that occasional open and bleed or put a waxish cover on them have been confused to the point of amnesia with any infection the water on my skin is like where the skin should have the inch ability but now is like paper a hepatitis a b c or autoimmune. difficulty with memory and word use is like wont say right thing t times. change then fluid.

I have sed rate and crp of 29 and 1.6, smooth muscle positive mitochondria positive but no to auto immune hepatitis or abc ,normal for me in personality characteristic of my normal cheerful self are non-existent , initially weight loss but now gain, although no ankles feet small still, weight increases now not losses despite diet and exercise no ankles anymore hardly, sob, qt wave changes, aspiration, per ng tube must be at 45 degrees even in sleep to prevent pneumonia which i get reoccurring, c diff positive recurring mrsa recurring in skin., high blood pressures requiring medication.

ruled out heavy metal arsenic and would from head to toe with waxy appearance that flare or slough and would get built up to big id i did not take off the deadliness, they open and close but the nodules underneath them never go away. abdominal pain so severe that i cry in the br

my lymph node are all inflamed but biopsy of the cervical chain nodes are negative. I'm not crazy but have fibrous exudate, I'm 49. thrombocythemia positive, humped neck widespread joint muscle pain and weakness was in a coma for 9 days due to low sat's of 35 dx idiopathic encephalopathy dx, initially unconscious but then just nodded and smiles, very agreeable but could not speak or follow any direction but o memory of occurrence. multiple head trauma include ex abusive and a pocertable flaing onto my head from top of garage no loss of conscience that time. memories inabibly to gauge time right or remember stuff in detail only factual sleep apnea sinus tachycardia and black coming out of hole tiny dont freak head.

please advise if you know what this mess is . thanks if i were a dog...

ankylosing spondylitis c 3, 4 5, and pathologic fx x1 of ankle standing on it, but " chronic fx' of things i have never broke multiple cbc normal 'deep white matter T2 flairs greater then per age ' mri nodes involved jugular mesmeric thyroid but tsh groin amb femus and axillar lung and hilar biopsy nt ore because to close to jugular chain with 5 to 9///// crazy huh.

sorry for spelling but hands are killing me today. I was a nurse in prisons so currently testing is TB and lyme pending. thoughtS/ any and all I will follow up on I just want to be me again

jeez

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply