It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Scared over possible parasite

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-08-2022, 12:20 AM   #1
    repsaur

repsaur HB User
    Unhappy Scared over possible parasite

Hello, for quite a while now iíve been stressed out over a possible pinworm infection, as in the morning and at random intervals of the day I experience mild itching that is uncomfortable. Itís not necessarily directly on my rectum but around the area. I take care to wash my hands well and I shower every morning and clean myself well but I still have itching. Sometimes it feels like something is moving down there as well, but every time I go to check I find nothing.

I had a pinworm infection about a year ago, and it took upwards of 10 repeats of the medicine for it to damn work. I made sure to clean my room but yet i still kept having it. Nobody else in my household got it, amazingly. But now I fear theyíve come back, since Iím feeling very similar symptoms (Itching, occasionally abdominal pain, feeling of movement in rectum)

These things really stress me out and I donít want to go to my doctor about it. Maybe iím mistaking my symptoms for something else?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2022, 08:34 PM   #2
    Shanesw

Shanesw HB User
    Re: Scared over possible parasite

You could just purchase some over the counter drugs to remove the parasite (if itís present ) it will show within your feces.

You could put some clear tape over your rectum before you go to sleep, this would show eggs generally.

If you are concerned you should be going to your doctor.. there is no need to be shy or embarrassed atall.

You could also have piles Which may need looking at, these can also cause itching.

Reply Reply

Tags
    itching, parasite, pinworm, pinworm infection