It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Spots/Warts on pubic skin region

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-15-2004, 06:15 PM   #1
    Dmack4142
    (male)

Dmack4142 HB User
    Spots/Warts on pubic skin region

Firstly i am male and 16 and i've not had sex with anyone ever but i have this problem which i will explain.

For about 2 to 3 years ive had random occurances of spots/warts on my pubic region, when squeezed a white substance comes out or blood seeps out. The spots/warts vary in size and vary in the time they appear and last.

Also i have another problem, this is a weird one and can't understand why. My pubic hair is of a black colour but for the last year my pubes have been getting a white type of layer over them. So it is like some of my pubic hair is white and this is in random places around my pubic region.

ANY helpl would really be appreciated please leave and information or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2004, 02:24 PM   #2
    Dmack4142
    (male)

Dmack4142 HB User
    Re: Spots/Warts on pubic skin region

please help

Old 05-16-2004, 10:57 PM   #3
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

Have you not had this checked out with a doctor at all?

I'd advise you to do so....firstly, to ease your mind...secondly, to make sure what you have cannot be passed on to another person when you decide to have sex.

Just to clarify.....by sex, do you mean intercourse?
    Are you meaning oral as well? Are you also including any sexual contact "heavy petting"...touching genitals but not "doing it"?
    Just wanting to get a full take on what you mean by sex.

Thanks,
    quincy

Old 05-17-2004, 10:40 AM   #4
    Dmack4142
    (male)

Dmack4142 HB User

Never had any sexual contact exept kissing. Guess i will have to swallow my pride and visit the doctors. I'm 16, is there any chance of getting it checked with the doctor without my parents knowing. I know i shouldn't but i really don't want them knowing i'm going to a doctor about this type of thing.

Old 05-18-2004, 12:09 AM   #5
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

Hi,

Do you have a regular doctor? You could call there and make an appointment, but state to the receptionist and clarify that you don't have to have your parents contacted since you have a very personal problem you need to discuss with the doctor.

The other thing would be to go to a walk-in clinic or a free clinic. I don't know what would be around your area....but if you check in the phone book yellow pages under medical clinics or something like that it's possible someone can direct you to the right place.

It's possible the problem you have is benign (not serious) and it may be just a fungal infection maybe caused by excessive heat and sweating or a heat rash or something like that.

But, it is best to get checked out to ease your mind so that you don't have to worry about it.

Post if you're comfortable to state the diagnosis.

Best to you,
    quincy

Old 05-18-2004, 08:48 AM   #6
    tishea

tishea HB User

Do not worry about your parents find out. Everything that happens in the doctors office is between you and the doctor only...there are laws in place to keep this stuff secret between the two of you.
    What is sounds like to me (As I am no professional) is that you may have some kind of yeast infection...is it itchy? There is also a form of fungus (ya, I'm sure that sounds gross...but don't be ashamed) called "jock itch". This is not an abnormal thing, but certainly have it checked out by a doctor. I know it can be tough being young with something like this happening to you....DO NOT BE ASHAMED! This is where many youngsters go wrong. The doctor you are about to see, I am almost sure, has seen many many many more outrageous health problems than yours and I am not saying that yours isn't serious just trying to make you feel a bit better about the situation Good luck and be confident!

Old 05-18-2004, 12:06 PM   #7
    Dmack4142
    (male)

Dmack4142 HB User

Yeh thanks guys, i'll call a doctor and like quincy wrote "make an appointment, but state to the receptionist and clarify that you don't have to have your parents contacted since you have a very personal problem you need to discuss with the doctor". Thanks i guess i will do this one saturday when im not working. Thanks again

Closed Thread