It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Hot palms/soles

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-06-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
    thejabberwock

thejabberwock HB User
    Hot palms/soles

Hi everyone This has been bothering me for as long as I can remember, and although it's relatively unimportant I'd love to find out how to stop it. At random times, the palms of my hands and soles of my feet will become extremely hot, as if I've been holding them over a fire. The heat's definitely not just my imagination, as I've held people's hands during one of these periods and had them comment on it. It's not painful in the slightest and there's no sweat, but it can get quite irritating and uncomfortable, especially if it happens in someplace like class where I can't immediately run and dunk my extremeties in water. I'm sure it's nothing serious, but as I said it's quite uncomfortable and I'd love it if someone could help. Thanks for reading!

(Also, I am not sure if this is relevant or not; I'm a 17 year old female with no major health issues besides being a few pounds heavier than I'd like- but then again, who isn't?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    itchy palms and feet and feeling faint with nausea eirainthelakes Blood and Blood Vessel 0 03-12-2009 12:32 PM
    Freckles/Moles on Soles or Palms AuntieLeela Skin Problems 0 09-16-2008 01:56 PM
    Angry, itchy, peeling palms Krazykcio Skin Problems 19 04-08-2008 09:00 AM
    do you have sweaty palms? mommyofgirlies Anxiety 3 08-21-2006 11:47 PM
    tingling senstaion, pain and burn in palms,soles and lips freind123 Skin Problems 3 07-24-2006 11:27 PM
    Excessively Sweating Palms Goldfinger Open to All Other Health Topics 0 02-05-2006 04:03 AM
    Burning palms and soles of feet cpopcorn55 Open to All Other Health Topics 1 11-12-2005 11:39 PM
    Sore soles anyone? CaliSD Thyroid Disorders 7 06-09-2005 11:31 AM