It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Heart Palpitations

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-17-2004, 11:54 AM   #1
    onyeka

onyeka HB User
    Heart Palpitations

I Have Been Having This Feelings For A Very Long Time Now.i Have Been Diagnosed With Typiod Fever And Malaria At Several Times But The Major Symptoms Keeps On Recuring.the Weired Symptoms Include Heart Palpitations, Very Serious Headache,pain All Over My Body. I Also Feel Weak And Fatiuged In The Evenings Especailly When I Am Not Actively Doing Anything. I Have Done Test Including Ecg,echo Test. The Result From The Echo Test Shows That I Have A Small Hole In My Heart. I Went To See A Cardiologist After The Test And He Said That From His Examination That He Think I Should Go And Take The Test Again Because Everything Appear Okay.
    I Would Want Anyone With Similar Feelings Or Any Good Suggestion To Kindly Response To This Post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2004, 01:40 PM   #2
    LuvMyLilDoggie
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB User
    Re: Heart Palpitations

Have you had any blood tests? If so, which ones? There could be so many reasons for your symptoms that no one can even speculate as to what it could be. I can tell you that I had many of those symptoms before I was dx'd with hypothyroidism. Has your doctor tested you for this? Does hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism run in your family? Do you or any close family members have an autoimmune disease? Answering yes to any of these questions just means that you are at a higher risk of thyroid disease.
    As I stated earlier, there's many many things that could be making you feel the way you do. If your doctor isn't still looking into what's causing your symptoms, maybe you should consider seeing another doctor.
    Good luck!
    Barb

Closed Thread