It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• a loud crack and now this horrible pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-04-2005, 10:55 AM   #1
    lonly112000

lonly112000 HB User
    Red face a loud crack and now this horrible pain

Yesterday i was coming down from my loft (my room is in a loft) and i slipped and i put my left arm around one of the steps on the ladder and it stopped me from hitting the ground but when all my weight cought on my shoulder i heard and felt this loud popping kinda like a crack and my shoulder hurts so bad now. so bad that i am writing this with one hand because my shoulder hurts so bad i dont even move my left arm... what could this be and do i need to see a doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 12:30 PM   #2
    velvet48
    Veteran
    (female)

velvet48 HB User
    Re: a loud crack and now this horrible pain

i would see a dr for this. you could have cracked a bone there, torn soemthing etc. don't let yourself suffer with the pain, go see a dr and get it taken care of. they can give you something for the pain. good luck and hope it is not bad
    karen

Old 01-05-2005, 10:14 PM   #3
    aracely_

aracely_ HB User

You probably broke it. I broke my foot two months ago in dance class and that's exactly what happened. Its like a loud quick pop. Go to the doctor immediately.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:11 AM   #4
    archergirl

archergirl HB User

Yes, I would definitely go to the doc!! My hubby was playing soccer last year and the same thing happened to him.. he heard a pop in his knee and a piece of the bone had apparently snapped off! He had to have 2 operations -- I don't mean to be so negative, but you should do yourself the favor and get yourself checked! good luck! Jane

Last edited by msmod; 01-07-2005 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Posting website addresses..even in your signature is againest posting rules.

Closed Thread