It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• pains in my spleen and trapezius

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-04-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
    SweetasSugar07

SweetasSugar07 HB User
    pains in my spleen and trapezius

Ok so I really didn't know where to post this one..if its in the wrong spot I guess they will move it. But I hope you guys can help me. Tonight I am having VERY sharp pains in what I'm guessing is my spleen (bottom right of my back) and in my trapezius. I looked that up so I'm pretty sure thats what muscle is bothering me. It is the muscle that goes from my neck to my shoulder..kinda. Anyways...I'm wondering if the pain is related in any way or why they would be hurting. My mom thinks I may just be achey because I am running a fever and have been sick all day. I have been coughing a lot..so i dunno if that would affect anything. PLease help me if u can!!!
    <3_Sweet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2005, 05:51 AM   #2
    bgs79
    (male)

bgs79 HB User
    Re: pains in my spleen and trapezius

Hey. Yeah those pains could be associated with your cough. However, when you cough a lot, it's more likely that your abdominal muscles will be sore instead. A fever can cause achiness, I know that, lol.. Did you lift anything heavy?

Closed Thread