It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Brain Tumour Question

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-28-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
    chickenx5
    (male)

chickenx5 HB User
    Brain Tumour Question

I fear i have a brain tumor. I have sinus like headaches everysingle day . I can really only feel it when i first stand up but when im sittign i can feel a suction around my forehead and behind my nose. I get sharp pains around my forehead and around my temples sometimes. I can't tell if its in my skull or outside of it. In the past i had dizzy spells but its a reall long story. Woudl this really make you think i have a tumor? id think if there was aenough pressure for me to feel it that they would be migrains but all they feel liek is a suction that really doesn't hurt that much. THIS IS MY LAST POST FOR TODAY lol sorry i posted a lot today

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2005, 02:43 AM   #2
    malibu82
    Veteran
    (female)

malibu82 HB User
    Re: Brain Tumour Question

This really sounds like your sinuses. Obviously I'm not a doctor but I went to see two different doctors when I feared I had a brain tumour because I had sore heads constantly and funny shooting pains in my head and they both told me that sore heads aren't really a symptom of a brain tumour as you would think. They told me that people who are finally diagnosed with a brain tumour don't come to the doctors just complaining of sore heads.

Old 07-29-2005, 05:21 AM   #3
    tigger_girl76
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tigger_girl76 HB User

I also think it sounds like sinus pressure. You can rest assured that brain tumors are actually pretty rare and if you had one there would be a lot more symptoms. To put your mind at ease make an appt with your doctor to get checked out. It's more than likely a sinus infection (which can cause wicked pain!) or pressure.

Take care.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:43 AM   #4
    kerry1
    Inactive

kerry1 HB User

My first guess is that you have sinus problems!!! See an allergist.

I don't know much about brain tumors, except that the symptoms can be very weird and varied. You could get double vision, weird speech patterns, lack of coordination, amnesia, emotional disturbances, and all kinds of weird stuff depending on where the tumor was. I doubt you have one, but see an allergist first and express your concerns to him.

Closed Thread