It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

Please Help!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Stanton, MI, USA
Posts: 1
ilovemoomoos HB User
Please Help!!

Well the other day when my boyfriend ejaculated, it hurt him, and the *** was gooey sort of like a clump of snot. He dosn't have trouble with the pain now, but it's still gooey, and now he's getting like little red bumps all over his back, and some on his chest. Can anybody help or have any ideas of what this may be? PLEASE I"M DESPERATE

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 11-29-2007, 04:48 AM   #2
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,501
KeltoKel HB User
Re: Please Help!!

Hmm...I don't know, but you might be able to post on the mens sexual health board for some more help.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 911
Bengie HB User
Re: Please Help!!

he should go to the doctor. sounds like he is getting an infection.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!