It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Daughter has rash like thing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-28-2003, 09:47 AM   #1
    N2golf
    Inactive

N2golf HB User
    Post Daughter has rash like thing

I just wanted to get some thoughts on a rash that my daughter has on her buttocks. She has like 3-4 good size bumps. They don't hurt or itch. I thought it was a bug bite as it started out to be one, but now she has about 4 possibly a 5th one coming. She also has a canker sore in her mouth, but I'm not sure that is in any relation.

She did have some irritaion to where she said the inside of the buttocks (sorry, I'm trying to say this as nicely as I can)was really red and hurt. now, it doesn't hurt as much because I told her to shower and to clean that area really good and it only took a day or 2 to feel better. Would the bumps have anything to do with that? SHe showers on a regular basis, so I don't know what the deal was.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2003, 03:15 PM   #2
    mlgable
    Inactive

mlgable HB User
    If it was red and uncomfortable in the coccyx/anal area that could very well have been a yeast infection or simply heat rash since it does get rather warm and moist in this area. As for the bumps on her buttocks those could be anything from bug bites to what ever. You didn't mention how big they were and if they were raised or flat and were they in a cluster or are they spread out. Also when washing the anal area be sure she is careful when using soap so she doesn't accidently get it into her vagina and cause problems there. For the buttock bumps try a good lotion with some tea tree oil mixed in it or just use the tea tree oil straight and that should clear them up.

Old 06-28-2003, 05:16 PM   #3
    N2golf
    Inactive

N2golf HB User
    Bumps are raised, light in color, in a cluster and about the size of a pea

Closed Thread