It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Tiny red veins appear running up my arms, etc....???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
    Serenabella0303
    (female)

Serenabella0303 HB User
    Exclamation Tiny red veins appear running up my arms, etc....???

I am a 22 year young female. I dont smoke ciggerettes. But I work in a smoky atmosphere. This problem just started about a month and a half ago. One day I bent down to look at something on my laptop and got back up and noticed red lines running up my arm that looked kinda like scratches. But when you look closer they are tiny red veins. They took almost 5 hrs to go away. The 2nd time I was just doing laundry and looked at my arm and noticed it. and the 3rd time I was really tired I only had 3 1/2 hrs of sleep and got up and did some things around the house before work and it happend again. I also have Breast pains (assuming it is Fibrosis I have had that since I was 16.) and I have a cut/scab on the inside of my nose that never goes away. It has been there almost 6 or 7 months. I have bad allergies so I thought it may be from working in the smoky club. And if it does come back it comes back 2 weeks later. My nose is always running too. I also have very very low blood pressure. I dont have insurance so I am affraid to see a doctor. If anyone has any idea. It could be many things. It sounds like I may have an infection. I am hoping it is not something more serious. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #2
    ibake&pray
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
    Re: Tiny red veins appear running up my arms, etc....???

The runny nose may be due to allergies. Have you taken any OTC antihistamines? If something like Zytex or Claritin dries you up, then that's your problem. You may also be allergic to cigarette smoke, but most offices are no smoking these days.

IF you think you have an infection, it would be wise to get into see a doctor. Try going to your county health clinic. They are set up to help people without insurance. Leaving an infection untreated can only cause worse trouble down the road...

good luck

Closed Thread