It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• every day head preasure on my skull.. advice please

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
    daveydave2008
    (male)

daveydave2008 HB User
    every day head preasure on my skull.. advice please

hi people, thankyou for taking the time to read my messege

for about 2 years now, i have been suffering from everyday preasure on my skull, seems most intense when i wake up in the morning. this feels like a constant preasure on my forehead, top of the head, and back of head. when i move my head around in different positions, the preasure tightens up, and feels more tightened. gravity also seems to effect the intenseness of the tightened preasure on my skull, i went on a plane on holiday last year, and the when taking off, the gravity on my skull was very intense, almost passed out on takeoff due to the head preasure. other things are, when i talk to people, the preasure on my skull becomes intense(sometimes find it hard to talk to people, and i feel rude, but the preasure when i talk hurts) i dont feel sick, and i eat healthy. i dont bring blood up. so thats a good sign. i went to the doctor and he said it could be my sinuses, or muscle problems around the skull. am not sure, and am worried, because life at the moment is difficult with this constant head preasure. i have a gap in one of my teeth, which i have had for a while, sometimes it bleeds, random but am wondering cud i have an internal effection in my head due to this. can anyone give me any advice, or is there any one out there? who has suffered with the same problems? thankyou

also am very sensitive to noise.. if i hear sharp high pitch noises, lt really hurts. also feel presure in and around my ears.

also am a young 24 male from manchester uk

Last edited by daveydave2008; 07-12-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread