It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Red face from drinking, but only sometimes.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
    Damien224
    (male)

Damien224 HB User
    Red face from drinking, but only sometimes.

Hi, This might be kind of long but I hope some of you read it and can help.

So Ill get right into my story. When I first started drinking I never got a red face ever. I didn't start getting a red face until 2nd year of college. It started happening everytime I drank, the weird thing was it would start on half of my face, so I would have one cheek completely red and the other white. Eventually they would both go red though.

After college I moved in with my brother and looked up that taking pepcid ac helps and it did I never got red if I took pepcid ac before. One day I decided to try drinking without the pepcid ac, and I never got red. Everytime after that I never got red from drinking either.

Then a couple months past and I start getting a red face again this time it happen exclusively on only one cheek (either the right or left, it seemed to switch sides some nights), so I pick up some pepcid ac, but it doesn't work now.

One day I happened to start drinking a little earlier than usual (1pm). Now this is the weird part. I never got a red face the entire day. But right when it started getting dark (around 7 or 8) My face started getting red.The next day I tried the same thing with the same results.

My conclusion is that for some reason I only get a red face at around 7 or 8 now. Not sure how that works, its like my body knows the time or something. Also I find it weird that I only get red on one cheek on my face, its usually the left side, if I keep drinking both cheeks will get equally red eventually.

Does anyone have any ideas or just thoughts on this? Mabe similar stories?

Thanks,

Damien

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread