It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Military vaccines make your family sick

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-22-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
    Beckie99
    Inactive

Beckie99 HB User
    Military vaccines make your family sick

I was so sick this past year - laid up in the bed - I had plenty of time to write this in my head. So, I thought I'd share:

Military vaccines are making our families sick. Vaccines we took during war-time were not given with our consent, nor were they approved by the FDA. They include HIV, Hepatitis C, Anthrax and Botulinum Toxoid (that's just the ones we know about so far).

Vaccines are wonderful for people who travel to other countries of their own accord. But administering "questionable" vaccines to 100,000 soldiers who are entering a toxic wasteland that has been a biological weapons battleground for a decade before they arrived is just asking for trouble.

Nowadays, vaccines of any kind (civilian rather than military) cause whelps on my body and major infections within 6 weeks. I almost didn't survive my last vaccine.

Military vaccines given during Desert Shield/Desert Storm were such high doseage and so questionable (contaminated?, outdated? worthwhile? dangerous?) that they dragged the immune system down, making us all susceptible to everything we come in contact with for at least the first two months. Vaccines are world-renowned for being most effective at 6 weeks out.

Many military units didn't have the luxury of even four weeks before they deployed hundreds of thousands of soldiers in a variety of stages of health during the height of the flu season that year.

Well, suppose everything you came in contact with was "airborne" communicable, unlike common colds and flus that are generally passed by casual contact.

Suppose you were a disease "carrier", and didn't think about the fact that your entire family never received the same vaccines, e.g. the same protection, that you did. Therefore, your family's immune systems are a lot more vulnerable. And they are vulnerable - not only to the diseases for which you were vaccinated - but for the diseases you were exposed to as a result of your job in a biological weapons warfield known as the Persian Gulf.

It would explain the spread of some viruses in this nation since soldiers returned from the Gulf:

West Nile Fever on the East Coast
    Strange forms of Streptococcus Pneumoniae
    Small Pox outbreaks
    Eboli outbreaks

It would be a miracle if more soldiers started looking for some medical treatment, instead of looking for answers from procrastinating researchers; the cure, rather than the payoff of Social Security or VA disability; the answer to their families' illness, rather than the payback to a Bush Sr. administration and a secret Pentagon that will never give away its dirty little secrets.

I'd love to hear back from you.

I'd love to know what you're thinking about when you're laid up in the bed, so sick you can't go to work:
    And wondering why that little woman or that little tyke of yours just ain't as fun-loving or energetic as they used to be.

Hope to hear from ya'll real soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread