It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Please help and offer suggestions before I take myself to the doctors

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
    elbow1987
    (female)

elbow1987 HB User
    Please help and offer suggestions before I take myself to the doctors

Right about 2 weeks ago whilst washing I noticed something weird just underneath my vagina, the part between the anus and vagina but towards the side. It feels like a small, dry scab but it's whitish in colour, like dead skin or a really old scab. There's no chance of it being an STI or STD so don't waste answers with these ideas. I'm just really worried as this is the first time this has happened to me and I've no idea what it is or what it could be. It is not painful, it's more embarrassng than anything, I'm scared that my boyfriend might notice it. I'm going to leave it another 2 weeks and if it's not gone or if it's not at least shrunk then I'm going to have to take myself to the GP. But please, someone shed some light as to what it may be becasue it literally came from nowhere.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
    pinkpixies
    Veteran
    (female)

pinkpixies HB User
    Re: Please help and offer suggestions before I take myself to the doctors

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elbow1987 View Post
    Right about 2 weeks ago whilst washing I noticed something weird just underneath my vagina, the part between the anus and vagina but towards the side. It feels like a small, dry scab but it's whitish in colour, like dead skin or a really old scab. There's no chance of it being an STI or STD so don't waste answers with these ideas. I'm just really worried as this is the first time this has happened to me and I've no idea what it is or what it could be. It is not painful, it's more embarrassng than anything, I'm scared that my boyfriend might notice it. I'm going to leave it another 2 weeks and if it's not gone or if it's not at least shrunk then I'm going to have to take myself to the GP. But please, someone shed some light as to what it may be becasue it literally came from nowhere.
    Sounds like a wart...I know you claim there is no chance of an STD, but if you're sexually active, that isn't true.

Old 05-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
    slenderella
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

Sounds like a wart to me, too.....

Old 05-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
    gardenandcats
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

Sounds like a wart to me best get it checked as they tend to spread

Closed Thread