It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

What is this "organ"/medical condition called?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent
Posts: 1
mongoose665 HB User
Exclamation PLEASE HELP!What is this medical condition called?

Well, first of all I don't think it's an "organ". I am trying to find out a type of medical condition, I have attached a picture of some sketch drawings of what I think the "organ" looks like on the right and then on the left roughly where it is located (either in one of two of the locations), there is only one I think of these and it's in a male 16 year old body. The medical condition to do with this can be treated with an operation when young but it doesn't affect you until you're older and people can die from this. They have known they've had the condition since birth and the name of the "organ" is quite common, although not too many people have heard of it.
Can anyone tell me what this thing/organ is called and perhaps what medical conditions it could have? dans condition.jpg

Last edited by mongoose665; 09-29-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: No responses

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Donating Bone Marrow... keshep49 General Health 5 06-07-2011 07:07 AM
Nervous about my issues, need advice? fretz General Health 13 03-08-2011 06:37 PM
Help? otpep General Health 5 02-27-2011 10:37 AM
Strange body feelings - does anyone have any answers for me? 1982 Lives On General Health 2 11-08-2010 08:29 AM
What specialist do I go to? byrdganggoonies General Health 8 03-23-2009 09:25 AM
1+ blood in urine tina4999 General Health 3 09-05-2008 07:37 AM
Acquired Left Undescended Testicle Causing Left Head/Forehead Tightness? Jerry1985 General Health 3 07-21-2008 08:11 PM
Wait and see attitude for "possible" spleen injury drumsandkeys General Health 7 04-03-2008 06:26 AM
body shut down deanrjackson General Health 1 02-05-2008 08:13 AM
Does torn cartilage around rib cage hurt during healing process? connie41 General Health 8 01-10-2008 06:12 PM

medical condition anatomy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!