It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Pain in Arm/shoulder

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-02-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
    goguy
    (male)

goguy HB User
    Pain in Arm/shoulder

To All,

I have been having bouts of excruciating pain my whole arm with a squeezing feeling in my arm and shoulder(feels like someone is squeezing it), my shoulder also hurts all the time, but I do have these flare up of my whole arm and shoulder hurting quite a bit. I have seen my physician and he has told me that my arm has inflammation in it but he can't figure out why that would be happening at all, at first he said it was tendinitis but then he said he was unsure the second time I saw him. I am having one of these flare ups right now and I have not gotten any sleep all night because of it. I have also have had to call of work(once again) because of not sleeping, I'm a zombie right now, I was prescribed a muscle relaxer and pain med(and he has given me different pain meds/switched which one I was taking) by MD but they didn't seem to help much and it still hurts. I just want some relief from the pain in my arm/shoulder, not sure what to do at this point as it stops me from sleeping when it hurts like it does right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
    goguy
    (male)

goguy HB User
    Re: Pain in Arm/shoulder

One more thing to add, this is in my right arm/shoulder and I can feel the squeezing sensation in my hand as well.

Last edited by goguy; 11-02-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Closed Thread