It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Right Stomach Pain and other issues?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
    o0Rayne0o
    (female)

o0Rayne0o HB User
    Right Stomach Pain and other issues?

Ok so like a month ago I started to have short pains in my right side of my stomach just between my hip bone and rib cage.. the pain got more and more constant over time and moved up into my rib cage as well. It isn't a constant pain but it happens quite frequently now and has now also moved into my back in the same place between the hip bone and rib cage and also just under my shoulder blade but the pain in my back tends to also come with a cramp like someone is squeezing their fist. Also 2-3 times since the pain started I had this intense cramping in my upper stomach that felt like something was going to explode kind of like gas pains but 100x worse and my stomach gets really firm, I can't even tighten my upper stomach muscles up anymore. About 2 weeks ago I lost 10 lbs and I have been living off of Hot Pockets and Little Debbie cakes. Now my appetite is pretty much null about a week and a half ago, maybe a week, I can't eat very much in one sitting and it takes me about half a day just to get hungry again which is very much not like me because all of my life I have had a high metabolism and eat like every 2 hours. My bowel movements seem to happen just as frequently(1-2 times a day) and are a normal soft texture sometimes and others it is a bumpy constipated texture which before all this started I never got constipated. Also when having a bowel movement it seems like the pain in my right side gets worse. Any ideas on what is going on here?

P.S. I am not sure if it is related or not but around the same time, like a couple days before the pain started I started to have severe paranoia which has since subsided but what continues is I am having mild hallucinations, it started out that I just saw something move out of the corner of my eye but now I actually have seen people but when I look no ones there. I also have had severe depression on and off, I will feel better one day and then something small will set it off again and I am depressed all over again. (I probably sound crazy lol)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2011, 04:24 AM   #2
    o0Rayne0o
    (female)

o0Rayne0o HB User
    Re: Right Stomach Pain and other issues?

Oh and also I went in to the doctors and saw the nurses assistant since it was a last minute appointment, she tested my kidneys and said all that is fine so it isn't a kidney stone or kidney problem. I am going in for an ultrasound Monday but she is just checking for a cyst or if my IUD slipped, she doesn't seem to want to look higher then my ovaries : /

Old 11-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
    janewhite1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Could be a gallbladder issue. If it is your gallbladder, low-fat foods are easiest to eat, which should help in the short term.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
    o0Rayne0o
    (female)

o0Rayne0o HB User

Actually I just got a pelvic ultrasound on Monday and they got the results today... I have a Complex Ovarian Cyst. They said I need to get into my OB asap as it can be deadly or cancerous.

Last edited by moderator2; 11-23-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Closed Thread