It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Flonase and Getting over the Anxiety it caused. Please help

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
    Carrie8357
    (female)

Carrie8357 HB User
    Unhappy Flonase and Getting over the Anxiety it caused. Please help

I used Flonase for 10 days. And I know that it is not a side effect listed by the company but I have had really terrible anxiety every since. It started as nervousness then a feeling like I had drank about 20 cups of coffee in a sort time. I could not relax, i was overly emotional - crying... Which is SOOOO not like me. I couldn't eat or sleep...Then my body started tingling all over - especially the feet and legs. Sometimes almost vibrating internally. All of this is constant... not in waves.... At the ER they attributed it all to anxiety and said that I possibly had a reaction the steroid; That anything was possible. They gave me some good anti anxiety meds and sent me home to ride it out. So the good news is i can now sleep because of the meds work but each morning when I wake up I can still feel the tingling starting to come back. But every morning I am always hopeful it's just going to be over and I won't have to take any more drugs. Can anyone who has experienced the similar tell me how long it was until you felt normal? I stopped it 5 days ago! I'm getting worried I am never going to feel normal again. Again I stress, I have never had a problem with anxiety before and nothing new is going on in my life to warrant this. I'm 36 if that helps. Please help ease my mind if you can.
    thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
    Seekingpeace12
    (male)

Seekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB User
    Re: Flonase and Getting over the Anxiety it caused. Please help

Carrie, the tingling in the extremities is probably coming from the neck problems that you are experiencing. Do a search on neck pain and tingling fingers and you will see how other people have similar symptoms.

Reply Reply