It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Postnasal Drip and Chronic Bad Breath (Solution)

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
    Elobos
    (male)

Elobos HB User
    Postnasal Drip and Chronic Bad Breath (Solution)

Following on from a thread previously, I thought I'd share with people and find out what answers people have regarding this.

I am now 29 yrs old about to turn 30 and have dealth with issues around bb for as long as I remember, it was never as bad as it has gotten now. I am an Engineer and I have to discuss with people each morning and be confident about what I have to say, but this has been almost near to impossible as I am overly conscious of people smelling my breath and moving away.

I have been to meetings where people choose not to sit next to me and move their seats away and not being invited to leaving parties for members of my own team.

I brush twice a day, I use a scraper, I floss, I chew gum etc....it seems that nothing I do really makes a difference. I am most happy when I'm by myself as I don't have these fears....

Some mornings when I wake up I find small tonsil stones, I have had a look at my tonsils with a torch, but there don't seem to be that many. I constantly have flem in my throat and have to spit out or swallow to avoid embarrassment as it is difficult to blow it out through my nose.

Now I have said all this because I believe there is a solution...

In the bible the woman with the issue of blood (Mark Chapter 5, please read this) had been to every sort of doctor seeking help, but no one could offer a solution or even anything that helped. She was finally delivered when she mustered her faith up and was confident enough to approach 'Jesus Christ' and believing that she would be healed, she touched Him and was not disappointed. A life long problem turned into a solution by exercising faith. So when doctors have told you they couldn't find anything or provide help, don't continue to suffer, cry out to God for help.

Now I am currently experiencing the symptoms described above, but this is how I intend to solve it: 1. Be prayerful having faith that God has healed me 2. Maintain a good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day, flossing, scraping and gargling with salty water 3. See a doctor for an all round check and continue trusting God that He will heal me..

Please can anyone share their experience around this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
    Re: Postnasal Drip and Chronic Bad Breath (Solution)

Hi, have you ever suspected that your problem is related to your diet? indigestion? clogged up bowels? Often times the odor is related to undigested food in your bowels of which the odor is reflected in the mouth. You could examine your diet and figure out which are producing your extra mucus......perhaps you have a lactose intolerant system and have to cut out dairy. There may be several foods that may be giving you the problem. You could drink aloe vera juice which aids digestion and take probiotics which are the good bacteria that aid digestion. You could also get a colonic irrigation to clean out your bowels. You need too be proactive on this. "God helps those who help themselves"........

Reply Reply

Tags
    bad breath probiotics bad breath cure, post nasal drainage, post nasal drip, sinus infections, tonsil stones