It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Earache, upper body rash, fatigue

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
    DAL1
    (male)

DAL1 HB User
    Earache, upper body rash, fatigue

Hello all,

I'm so glad to have found this site and hope to find someone who can possibly shed some light on what I'm experiencing.

It started 6 weeks ago with a toothache/headache/earache. My teeth are in bad shape and I was getting ready to go in and get dentures so I went to see my dentist and he said I have an infection, take antibiotics for 7 days then come back and start getting teeth pulled.

Well, I ended up going back to him again because symptoms worsened. He switched antibiotics and said give it 4 days. If no sign of improvement get to my regular Dr.

I gave it 4 days, during which a rash developed and I started experiencing pain traveling from my ear down my neck to my shoulder.

It got so bad that I tried to see my regular Dr. but couldn't get in and was told to go to the ER. I did and they gave me yet another type of antibiotic and said come back if not better. It didn't get better and they did a CT which showed sinusitis which meant a new antibiotic. They said I would need to see an ENT and made me an appointment with my reg Dr.

My Dr. was sick and his fill-in could not be bothered with me, he just said I don't have sinusitis and gave me enough meds for a week and made me appointment with my Dr. for this Monday.

The pain in my ears is worse than ever now and so is the intermittent stabbing left shoulder pain. My throat now hurts to touch it on left side, I have same type of intermittent stabbing pain on left side of upper chest, and I have no energy, none.

I do have chronic lower back pain and fought a spinal infection in 2011/2012. The Dr's. who treated my spinal infection did say my body could become immune to certain antibiotics after treatment but I'm not taking the same ones now.

If anyone can chime-in or offer any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    earache, rash, throat pain