It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• My Chubby Face.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
    Mlemma
    (male)

Mlemma HB User
    My Chubby Face.

My name is Markus. I am 18 years old (male) and I am struggling with why I have such a chubby face. I have a great smile, but unfortunately my cheeks and chin do not compliment that. I have swam competitively most of my life, and still do. I go to the gym 5 times a week 3 of which are with a trainer, and my diet for the most part, is Paleo. (no wheat, sugar, starches, legumes or dairy). My chubby cheeks and chin are something I have struggled with most of my life, I didn't notice it when I was younger but as I grew and became more fit, I noticed that this was something that I could not seem to get rid of. I have done my research and I understand that this could be hereditary. My mothers father, my grandfather, had very chubby cheeks when he was younger, much more-so than I and even to this day his face is still very big. But my mother does not have chubby cheeks, my sister does not, and no one on my fathers side has chubby cheeks, in fact, they all have gorgeous face structure. I know that I may have just gotten the gene for the big face, but is there any possible way that I can get rid of it? It plays on my self esteem sometimes, especially when people notice that I suck my cheeks. Its the only thing I can do to make my face look more slim. But like I said earlier, when I smile, or I am asked to smile, I feel self conscious. I don't like it. So I ask once again, is there anything that I can do to slim my face down?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2014, 06:50 AM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: My Chubby Face.

Hi Markus, First I want to tell you it's great that you have a great smile!
    One suggestion I have is talk to a hair stylist who could suggest what hair style might compliment your face.....a good haircut can make a big difference!

Old 03-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #3
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
    Re: My Chubby Face.

Hi, I would check with a plastic surgeon and see what your options are,perhaps some liposuction. I remember a year or two ago Sarah Palins' daughter had some work done on her face which was a bit chubby and the after photos were stunning, I mean she looked like a different person. Anything you can do for yourself to make you feel better is OK in my book so you should get a consultation and take it from there.....

Closed Thread

Tags
    cheeks, face changes, face lift, fat reduction, smile