It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

Agina or Esophagitis

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #1
twidge
(female)

twidge HB User
Agina or Esophagitis

I have never been diagnosed with Angina, but I do have arrhythmia's and take 25mg metoprolol ER every night before I go to bed. My arrhythmia is almost non existent ever since I started taking it. I also have diabetes (6.4 A1C), which I'm told is pretty good...I take metformin ER 500mg, 2 in am and 2 at pm to control my blood sugar. I also have HPB and take Lorsartan 50mg and one baby aspirin each am and Atorvastatin for high cholesterol, 10mg every night before bed. I also take 0.5mg klonopin when needed for anxiety. I also have very bad acid reflux desease and take Prevacid 30 mg every morning. Wow, did not realize that I took that much meds. I would like information on Angina pain. For about 5 days, I've been having squeezing dull pain in the middle of my chest and some pain in my left shoulder, lots of gas and want to burp, but cannot. My chest muscles are very achy to the touch, like I'm having muscular skeletal pain. I do not have any other symptoms and when I go to bed at night, it goes away (does not wake me). I'm pain free in the morning's up until I have something to eat, then the squeezing begins. Had a complete heart work-up about a year ago, you name it my Cadiologist gave it to me; the only thing he found, was mild arrhythmia. Can anyone on this board help me out and give me some advice. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
angina, esophagitis