It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

IV Infusion- Newbie with Questions

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
babydj68
(female)

babydj68 HB User
IV Infusion- Newbie with Questions

Ok, first let me start off by saying I've not yet been diagnosed with anything but due to my motor skills being impacted by "whatever" this is, I've been put on a 3 day IV Infusion...Solu-something :-) I had my 2nd treatment today about 6 hours ago. My best friend is coming over tonight and I really want a couple or a few glasses of wine. I do want to add that I'm only a social drinker, maybe once a week (if that) and only a couple/three glasses. So, I'm not sure what the impact will be on me drinking while on this treatment since I'm not a regular drinker. I have my 3rd treatment tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:00 Noon. The literature I was given on this med/procedure really didn't say anything about drinking wine while receiving treatments and since I'm having a hard time remembering things, I neglected to ask the Nurse today. :-)

Anyone out there have any advice? It's much appreciated!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread