It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Everything hurts all the time

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
    jenni76
    (female)

jenni76 HB User
    Red face Everything hurts all the time

I'm not really sure what's going on or how to help it. All of my joints hurt all the time. Even sitting in one position and then trying to move is painful and takes me a few minutes to get moving again. I have had a bunch of tests done to check for arthritis. All of the tests came out negative. I work out several days a week because I'm always told that you have to keep moving but it's getting difficult. My doctor tells me to try a different exercise like yoga but that's pretty much the extent of her advice. I had a bad sesamoiditis flare up last year and have noticed that the heat causes my knees to swell during a workout. I'm just hoping someone has some advice or maybe I should try another doctor. Thanks for letting me vent! Feeling frustrated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
    parker1261
    (female)

parker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB User
    Re: Everything hurts all the time

so sorry you're having to deal with this ! that's how i felt and my PCP ran something like 13 tests and everything came back fine, other than low vitamin D....so he thinks its fibromyalsia and has been very very supportive....willing to try several cocktails of meds minus narcotics and opiods due to multiple tummy issues and ulcers.....

it's always a good idea to get a 2nd or even 3rd opinion - does your insurance have multiple docs you can see ? something to remember....your doctor works for YOU...YOU are the boss....so your dr should be happy to recommend/refer you to another dr to solve the mystery!

Be careful when following the masses; sometimes the "M" is silent !
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by parker1261; 07-10-2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
    parker1261
    (female)

parker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB Userparker1261 HB User

so sorry you're having to deal with this ! that's how i felt and my PCP ran something like 13 tests and everything came back fine, other than low vitamin D....so he thinks its fibromyalsia and has been very very supportive....willing to try several cocktails of meds minus narcotics and opiods due to multiple tummy issues and ulcers.....

it's always a good idea to get a 2nd or even 3rd opinion - does your insurance have multiple docs you can see ? something to remember....your doctor works for YOU...YOU are the boss....so your dr should be happy to recommend/refer you to another dr to solve the mystery!

Be careful when following the masses; sometimes the "M" is silent !
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #4
    Ravin835
    (female)

Ravin835 HB UserRavin835 HB UserRavin835 HB UserRavin835 HB UserRavin835 HB UserRavin835 HB User

I had muscle and joint pain for years....I finally figured out it was from statins. Completely went away when I quit taking them.

Closed Thread

Tags
    joint pain, pain management