It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Has anyone experienced this? (Lyme/Bartonella, Gallbladder, ?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #1
    BrittKnee67
    (female)

BrittKnee67 HB User
    Has anyone experienced this? (Lyme/Bartonella, Gallbladder, ?

Sorry for the long post. I've been going through quite an ordeal, and all the doctors I've seen have been contradicting themselves.

A year ago I woke up with around 8 bulls-eye pattern bites all over my body. I shrugged it off thinking bed bug/odd mosquito bite. In a few days my skin was back to clear again, and I went on with my life.

A few months after this I experienced a bad rash all over my back. It wasn't bulls-eye more of a red-patchy type. I, again, ignored it by contributing it to not washing the bleach out of the tub well enough.

However, after that rash I began a decent into sickness. On and off for months I would get sick, get a tingling/numbness on one side of body, headaches, vertigo, and a weird stabbing pain in my back (oddly it was only at night. Switching positions seemed to help)

I am now on a consecutive streak of sickness since the end of August. None of the doctors I have seen have been able to figure out what is wrong.

My symptoms:
    Severe pain upper right side
    Pain in intestines
    Pain in stomach
    Pain in lower back
    Pain in right lower side (radiates near ovary area and spreads down my leg)
    Constant tingling/numbness in fingers (sometimes the entire side)
    The pain sometimes pressed up into my lungs
    Pain in right shoulder and in center of back
    A continual headache, one spot on my head is sore to touch and will randomly flare up and spread to my face and jaw.
    And the newest symptom: I'm having trouble walking. It feels as though I am walking through water, and get weakness in my legs.

The first dr visit I was given an EKG (which came back perfect) and was told that I had bronchitis after the dr listened to my lungs.

I was fine with that. Happy with that. After taking my medicine the pain did not get better, it got worse. I ended up going to the ER. The doctor said my lungs sounded clear (which was later confirmed) there was worried about my appendix so I was give the CT scan. CT scan showed nothing. Dr told me I had a slight UTI and that it was gastroenteritis. He gave me Tylenol with codeine and sent me on my way.

Still no change. Still getting worse with new symptoms. The last of my blood andurine tests have came back great.

Went back to dr, informed her I may have a UTI and did not get antibiotics. She tested me and told me I did not have a UTI. She sent me for a ultrasound of my gallbladder which of course came back perfect. I

was then told they weren't sure what was happening but they wanted a HIDA scan before ruling out anything else.

My symptoms seem to be a little off from gallbladder issues, and more keep ocurring so I am posting on here trying to get some advice/opinions/similar symptoms. I'm getting desperate... Could this be gallbladder issues? Lyme disease? Endometriosis? IBS?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    headache, infection, nausea, right side pain, severe pain