It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board

• My hair growing 2 times faster then yours...help !!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-30-2004, 09:15 AM   #1
    vlsl

vlsl HB User
    My hair growing 2 times faster then yours...help !!!

when i was younger... i lost some hair in my head and there was a patch so i went to the doctor n got some jabs and i used the hair tonic n now my hair is growing a bit faster then normal and had to waste money to cut my hair every 2 weeks ... how can i slower the rate of my hair growing?
    i'm 13

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
    Katyana
    Veteran
    (female)

Katyana HB User
    Re: My hair growing 2 times faster then yours...help !!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vlsl
    when i was younger... i lost some hair in my head and there was a patch so i went to the doctor n got some jabs and i used the hair tonic n now my hair is growing a bit faster then normal and had to waste money to cut my hair every 2 weeks ... how can i slower the rate of my hair growing?
    i'm 13
    Be gratful that you have such fast growing hair. Many people out there would kill to have such fast growing hair. However, I'm in your shoes. My hair grows rapidly. My hair went from super short above the ears to mid back in 18 months, with trims in between. I can't have short hair because like you I would be at the stylist every 2 maybe 3 weeks in order to maintain it. Unfortunately the hair growth isn't confined to my head, the rest of my body hair also grows in at an accelerated rate which was problematic until I started to remove the hair by the root on my legs, so now at least I don't have that stubbly feeling everyday.

On the positive side though, if you have a bad hair cut, you don't have to live with it very long, it will grow out in no time

Old 04-02-2004, 01:32 PM   #3
    ariana04
    (female)

ariana04 HB User

give me some tips on faster hair growth please! LOL

Old 04-04-2004, 12:44 PM   #4
    Max_Payne

Max_Payne HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ariana04
    give me some tips on faster hair growth please! LOL

yeah i want to grow my hair long...

Closed Thread