It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board

• I'm losing my hair after japanese straightening

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-11-2004, 11:31 PM   #1
    otto78
    (female)

otto78 HB User
    Angry

I just want to cancel this thread, I don't need people to tell me not to complain when I have a serious problem. This Kangajack07 shouldn't be allowed to post.

Last edited by otto78; 07-31-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2004, 03:29 PM   #2
    spinsta
    (male)

spinsta HB User
    Re: I'm losing my hair after japanese straightening

I wish I could give you some good news, but I had Japanese hair straightening about a year and a half ago and it was the WORST thing that ever happened to my hair. I have pretty fine hair to begin with, and that chemical process just destroyed it and while my hair was straight, it looked totally frizzy. I will never try any of those things again.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:35 PM   #3
    ILikeRats

ILikeRats HB User

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I don't know anything about Japanese straightening, but I'd suggest you start taking photographs of your hair, keep all of your receipts from the salon, write down the dates and times you talked to them and how they responded, and if you decide to take legal action, find out from a few "good" salons what they can do for your hair, what it will cost, and sue this "bad" salon in small claims court. You don't need a lawyer in small claims court. Try to find an expert in Japanese hair straightening who will testify on your behalf. If you can't find anyone to use as a witness, you can still testify on your own behalf. If your case is valid, the judge should rule that they have to pay you an appropriate amount. Also, if you paid the salon with a credit card, and you haven't yet paid the credit card bill, you could dispute the charge with the credit card company (see the back of your bill for how to dispute a charge.) Good luck to you!

Old 07-27-2004, 10:07 AM   #4
    kangaJack07
    Inactive

kangaJack07 HB User

1st off did you get your hair done in Japan, or in America?? if even if its JAPANESE STRAIGHTENING its diffrent then getting it done in Japan!! here and there use diffrent products. My mother gets her done in Japan every 1-3yrs! we used to live there, so if you dont know anything about it, then dont complain!

Closed Thread