It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board

• Wavy hair is the worst!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
    Dreamer555

Dreamer555 HB User
    Wavy hair is the worst!

I have wavy hair! Most of the time I just straighten it with a ceramic flat iron, because if I don't I get a big frizz ball My hair is medium length and all one length. Any advice for a good haircut, what kind to get? I was thinking layers, but if the layers are too short I get that frizz thing going again. The weight of my hair seems to help it stay straight. Any advice out there???

Last edited by Dreamer555; 01-04-2005 at 11:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 11:11 PM   #2
    Erika2610
    (female)

Erika2610 HB User
    Re: Wavy hair is the worst!

Get medium or long layers. But I gotta say, I love having wavy hair. Alotta girls with straight hair would LOVE to have wavy or curly hair..

Old 01-05-2005, 04:28 PM   #3
    joe28paws
    Inactive

joe28paws HB User
    Talking Re: Wavy hair is the worst!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dreamer555
    I have wavy hair! Most of the time I just straighten it with a ceramic flat iron, because if I don't I get a big frizz ball My hair is medium length and all one length. Any advice for a good haircut, what kind to get? I was thinking layers, but if the layers are too short I get that frizz thing going again. The weight of my hair seems to help it stay straight. Any advice out there???

Hi Dreamer,

I know how you feel, I have wavy hair and I hate it, especially when it is very humid out, I can tell you what I put in my hair to keep the frizzies at some tame, I use Paul Mitchell's Heat Seal and it keeps my hair better than it used to, yes the shorter your hair is the worse it is going to be, my hair is just a little shorter than shoulder length, if you do get layers don't get short layers and don't let them give you more than a 3 layer cut it will go bad. Maybe when you blowdry your hair you can use a big round brush, that is what I use then, when I curl my hair I use the 1 1/2 inch curling iron that keeps the curl loose so when I brush it out it has a smooth look with no waves.

I hope my advice works for you.

JC

Old 01-05-2005, 06:07 PM   #4
    Misty800
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
    Re: Wavy hair is the worst!

Leaving some of the conditioner in hair will help keep the frizzes at bay and hair not friz up. My daughter does this and her hair always looks very nice and professional.

Closed Thread