It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board

• For the love of hair need advice (Pantene pro-v:( )

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-29-2005, 07:45 PM   #1
    Sparda
    (male)

Sparda HB User
    For the love of hair need advice (Pantene pro-v:( )

So this is how it goes I'm a 19 year old guy and have little stress in my life (i don't work or go to school right now) and my family doesn't suffer from baldness and still something is not right with my hair it's falling and it all started from this nice little shampoo called Pantene Pro-v, i have been using that shampoo and conditioner (Smooth and silky) for like 6 months more or less and man was my hair nice and soft it was freaking great a really liked to touch my hair but then my dad bought by mistake Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume and thats when things went wrong from my first aplication my hair felt thick and bulky and it was hard to run my hands trough my hair and when i did hair was falling out and i was like **** hhmm maybe my hair is getting used to the product so i tried it again and the same thing happend so i said thats it i stop using that dam volume thing so i changed shampoo (head and shoulders) but still hair was falling out so 1 month passed and finally got Pro-v Smooth and silky to correct the damage and well less hair fell and yipee had softer hair and tought its a conspiracy so i don't change shampoo , so i was worried and searched my problem and found out that Pro-v sucks {removed} i was not alone other ppl had problems with it but what is funny is how i shed hair when i sleep i only find one hair or none in my pillow and none in my clothes but when i take a shower i really really lose hair sometimes like 50 hairs or less so i tought nature rules so i bought Herbal Essence but well there's like a lot of flavors and colors and it now has jojoba!!! yipee *** is that and what does it do? (this is just sarcasm sorta) so i was so i need to know what commercial or cheap hair product since I don't have a lot of money don't want to spend a fortune so my brother secretly uses my shampoo, so something to correct the damage, should i shave my head? am i "F-word" d? so i would Really appreciate some advice and my the gods of hair bestow you with healthy hair.

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 01-29-2005 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Read posting rules. Do not mention websites and do not attempt to edit yoru words to get around censors.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2005, 12:52 PM   #2
    Just-A-Boy
    Veteran
    (male)

Just-A-Boy HB User
    Talking Re: For the love of hair need advice (Pantene pro-v:( )

Its your shampoo that is causing your hair loss.

Try MOP C-System Clear Shampoo it has no chemicals, just organic products & herbal exctracts. If that doesnt help you. See a dermatalogist.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
    Sparda
    (male)

Sparda HB User
    Re: For the love of hair need advice (Pantene pro-v:( )

Ok i think problem solved I Think, I'm ussing Herbal essence for Damaged hair it says its organic are there repercussion for using this shampoo? is herbal essence good?, man and i'm tempted to use pantene's conditioner it leaves my hair soft but it makes it fall out hhmm tough choice, maybe i should sue pantene that would be cool, and for the hair that fell out it's growing back right? can the damage be undone? and thanks for the advice.

Old 02-02-2005, 04:33 AM   #4
    sunflowerhope
    (female)

sunflowerhope HB User
    Re: For the love of hair need advice (Pantene pro-v:( )

Got to say pantene gave me psorisis,i dont like it,i like loreal VIVE in the orange bottle smells great .conditioner makes hair super soft like pantenes conditioner,sorry to hear about your problem.have you tried baby shampoo?its gentle,id check some of them out,i like herble ess too the intence conditioner works great,try getting a small tub basket with your stuff in it,that way your bro wont take it,just carry in shower every time,good luck.

Closed Thread