It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board

• Please Help!!female Facial Hair!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-27-2005, 04:06 AM   #1
    Songbirder
    (female)

Songbirder HB User
    Exclamation Please Help!!female Facial Hair!!!!

Please, please help! Recently I've started getting more and more chin hairs...eww!! I know! Nobody else knows, cause I spend so much time ensuring that even the tiniest show of hair is gone before anyoone else could see. Problem is, it's extremely time consuming, and what people probably do notice is the terrible condition of the skin in that area.

I was on dianette for 9 months, and stopped taking it in September. Before going on it I maybe had 2 or 3 chin hairs to be removed. When I was on it it was brilliant...none!
    However, since coming off it problem has escalated!!

Where could I get natural progesterone creams?

Any natural food supplements that might help??

I really don't want to go back on dianette, cos it's not something I can stay on forever, and I know that in the long term it'll make things worse...but I might anyway...if I have to.

PLEASE HELP!!!

RUINING MY LIFE!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2005, 05:34 AM   #2
    katkat
    Inactive
    (female)

katkat HB User
    Re: Please Help!!female Facial Hair!!!!

If its as bad as you describe and not just a few hairs you should see a endoctrinologist. Not sure if I spelled that right. You might need a referral from your family doctor. Seems to me something is out of whack in your system and taking drugs would be the only alternative unless you see a dermatologist for a more permanent hair removal. You could ask about lazer or other permanent hair removal. I am not certain that insurance would cover it, they might cry that it is cosmetic but since it is not normal for a woman to have facial hair I think you have a chance to get it paid for. If not I'd pay for it out of my pocket to get rid of it. I have about 5 or 10 hairs I have to pluck and I am thinking about getting it done. The older I get the worse it gets.......did you say how old you are? do you find it worsening as you age? About how many hairs do you have to pluck or shave?

Closed Thread