It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• High pressure headache and neck pain

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #1
    Lana89
    (female)

Lana89 HB User
    High pressure headache and neck pain

Hi guys.
    My first time posting on here but ive been trying to google for answers and cant really find any.
    3 days ago, thurs morning i felt a sore throat coming on and felt slightly sicky but i didnt get sick. All night i had a fever. I dont know how high it was but my skin felt REALLY hot to touch but yet i felt cold to the bone and was well wrapped up with the electric blanket on also and still shivering. But it wasnt till fri afternoon after been out on school run and food shopping that i actually felt worse when i got home. That evening i started vomiting non stop for hours. And with my throat being sore it made it worse. I presume i had the stomach bug just for the 12 hours as it eased off eventually... however im left with this massive pressure pain in my entire head and my neck. My neck is swollen and my head feels like im beeing stomped on by a foot. Ya know that feeling if you were upside down and u get back up and u feel the blood rush thru ur brain and the weird pressure pain with it...head rush... thats how im feeling non stop since fri nite. Its a whole 24 hours now. Its making it hard to move around and it hurts to turn my neck. This morning i took 3 paracetamol and sipping water and it eased off a little but its going back to the pain beforehand and i dont know how to stop it. I have read other posts where the tension headaches lasted 30 seconds .... sooo im guessing this isnt normal?? I was close to going to the hospital yesterday but i literally could not move. I had to roll over to puke in a bucket lol and i didn't go this morning coz the pain eased a little.

So any professionals out there have any answers for me?? Very much appreciated. Thank you x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply