It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Constant Tension/Pressure in forehead for the past 2 years

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-24-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
    KG1993
    (male)

KG1993 HB User
    Constant Tension/Pressure in forehead for the past 2 years

My name is Kyle and thank you so much for reading this. I first noticed it when I left a job I had for 6 years and went to a completely different kind of job in the food industry. It was much more stressful and demanding and I noticed the headache maybe a year into that job and it just never really went away. It becomes less noticeable but never fully goes away.

Symptoms:
    Tingling feeling across forehead, subtle pain in temples and across forehead, a lot of pressure felt across the forehead (this is the most noticeable symptom). The pressure in my forehead becomes much worse when stressed, playing video games, prolonged social interactions (even oneís Iím comfortable in) and when reading or driving. Pretty much everything besides sleep.
    Sometimes accompanied by: dry eyes, slight burning feeling in eyes, foggy/out of it feeling, fatigue, Iíve seen some people say they feel drunk and thatís kind of similar.

Hereís what Iíve tried:
    MRI, MRA, CT-Scan, saw a neurologist multiple times to test for tumors among other things, went to the eye doctor, got new lenses and wore glasses for months, tried so many medications that Iíve forgotten half of them that Iíve tried but nothing helped or made it worse. Tried anxiety medications, antidepressants, was diagnosed with SIBO and took multiple rounds of antibiotics, tried gluten free and dairy free diet for months, now eventually planning on trying the FODMAP diet but thatís mainly for my GI issues. Went to physical therapy for my neck and back. Had a telehealth visit with a ENT which all she did was give me some stretches I couldíve found myself. Looking into TMJ myself, still not convinced thatís NOT the issue but still looking into it..

And thatís it, nothing has helped and I feel like Iím losing my mind. I do find it interesting that it started when I was working at the most stressful job Iíve had but thought it would go away when that place went under and it didnít, thatís why I looked into anxiety. I do think I clench my jaws at night and keep meaning to buy a mouth guard but I have tried that before (although I wasnít super great at remembering to use it so Iím gonna try again).

Again, if you read this, thank you. I know itís a lot, this doesnít even cover my other health issues that nothing seems to fix but hopefully posting here will at least give me some ideas.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply