It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Tension Headache / Aspartame Caffeine Withdrawal

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2004, 08:50 AM   #1
    Kam131

Kam131 HB User
    Question Tension Headache / Aspartame Caffeine Withdrawal

I recently gave up drinking caffeine a month ago, as I used to drink at least 2L of Diet Coke everyday until my body finally went into shock... (anxiety, vertigo, dizziness, light-headedness, etc.)

However, unlike the last time I tried to quit, I am NOT experiencing migrain headaches or any other sort of symtoms associated w/ caffeine withdrawal. Instead, I have these bouts of severe anxiety, dizziness, and tension headaches that come and go in waves. Also walking around in a constant fog.

I was wondering if anyone knows or has any idea why I don't have any of the common migraine headaches associated with caffeine withdrawal. Could I have damaged my brain w/ the aspartame & artificial sweetner? And will this ever go away? Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Last edited by Kam131; 07-04-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread