It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Worst Headache Ever

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-25-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
    mylighthouse
    (female)

mylighthouse HB User
    Exclamation Worst Headache Ever

Hi to all.
    I've had a severe headache for 2 days now. It started on Friday afternoon and was not relieved by Excedrin. The headache started only across my forehead, no other problems....no fever...just head PAIN. I finally fell asleep last night and woke up this morning with a slight headache. Then the severe pain came back on today (Saturday) in the afternoon. It's almost midnight here and the severity of the headache has not let up, again, Excedrin does not help. Within the past few hours the pain has spread behind my eyes and underneath them....in the cheekbone area and I'm feeling pain even in my upper teeth now. I've never had a headache this bad, I'm thinking I should go to the ER or something.
    I was having trouble with a back lower tooth...a cavity that came on about 2 weeks ago. The pain in the tooth only lasted a few days so I put off going to the dentist for it. It has NOT been bothering me. I have not had any respiratory infections at all. I've been healthy, no nasal drainage, but have been getting nose bleeds every few days for the past 2 weeks. Also when I blow my nose, there is dried up blood.

Does it sound like I have a sinus infection....even though I've had no drainage/cold symptoms? Or could the cavity in the lower tooth be the cause of all of this?
    I'm worried that I'm going to die or something...the head pain is so bad!
    Please....anyone....ANY help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2004, 11:05 PM   #2
    Veteran

whatamess@35 HB User
    Re: Worst Headache Ever

I think you should go see a doc as soon as you can!!!

Old 09-28-2004, 12:24 PM   #3
    RhondaV123
    (female)

RhondaV123 HB User
    Re: Worst Headache Ever

I agree, would be best to go see a doctor. I've always heard that if is the worst headache you've ever had, get to a doctor. Hope things go okay.

Closed Thread