It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Frontal headache,neck pain and confusion

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #1
    trucky
    (female)

trucky HB User
    Frontal headache,neck pain and confusion

I've been having what I thought were sinus headaches. They come on suddenly and feel like I'm being struck between the eyes. I stop, wince, and can't think very clearly, and the back of my neck starts hurting, right under my skull--like a whiplash, only I dont have whiplash. I do, however, have a dental malocclusion where i bite mainly with the front teeth, and my tongue mashes against the roof of my mouth. I also have had nasal surgery (turbinectomy and septoplasty) 2 years ago. I wash with nasal saline spray and nasalcrom, and that's about it. My feeling is that it's the bite, and my sinuses are so sensitive to the sprays it just radiates to the forehead. It's weird that the headache is confined only on the eyebrows, between the eyes, or on the top of the forehead where it sticks out a bit. This definitely restricts my activity at work and outdoors--i need any and all suggestions any of you can offer! Thanks a million, Trucky

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Headache/Neck Pain Getting Out of Control Confused089 Headaches & Migraines 6 08-17-2008 07:42 AM
    Lyme or LP Headache? Anyone else? mcmanumi Lyme Disease 1 07-26-2008 02:38 PM
    Unknown freaky headache kyetzbac Headaches & Migraines 2 10-01-2007 01:04 AM
    New Daily Persistant Headache? TMJ? cden4 TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 27 06-20-2007 12:27 AM
    Headache that won't go away Sowul Headaches & Migraines 15 06-02-2007 10:31 AM
    New Daily Persistent Headache cden4 Headaches & Migraines 11 08-16-2005 08:17 PM
    For headache sufferers, pls read... Jbanksies Headaches & Migraines 5 12-10-2004 02:56 PM
    weird headache - concerned vipervenom Headaches & Migraines 4 10-20-2003 06:37 PM
    C2-3 problem w/headache.....anyone every have a Disc-O-Gram ??? Barbi H Back Problems 3 08-28-2003 12:16 PM