It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Stadol nose spray?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-05-2006, 03:50 PM   #1
    averimomma
    (female)

averimomma HB User
    Stadol nose spray?

I have been on several different medications for my migrane headaches and they just recently put me on lexapro for my depression that just set in. Today I called the neuro. and they called me in a script for the Stadol nose spray and I have never even used a nose spray for even allergies. I am not even comfy blowing my nose. I am not sure what to do or even much about the stadol nose spray. I have been on Loratab 10mg/ 650 mg tylenol. Please write me back!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2006, 11:57 PM   #2
    sons2
    (female)

sons2 HB User
    Re: Stadol nose spray?

Hello,

I have suffered from migraines for over 20 years. When I can't take it I go to Urgent Care and they give me a shot of Phenegren (sp?) and Stadol. This works wonders for for me..........although I have tried the nose spray. It helped a little.

It made me really sick to my stomach when it ran into the back of my throat. Give it a try sweetie.......it may work for you.

Blessings to you and feel better!

sons2

Old 09-09-2006, 06:45 AM   #3
    Robwen
    (female)

Robwen HB User
    Re: Stadol nose spray?

Ive taken Stadol for a few months for Migraines and when you use it it should NOT run down or to the back of your throat, it if does your using it wrong. You dont tilt your head back when you spray. Just close one side and spray once into the open side and sniff a couple times. It can cause congestion but it works very well for me. Ive had no neg side effects from it at all. But dont take more than youre prescribed or youll be all dopey. Good Luck

Closed Thread