It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Head pain with Movement

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-08-2007, 04:45 AM   #1
    Tim's Mom
    (female)

Tim's Mom HB User
    Head pain with Movement

Hi, I occasionally have sharp pain in my head on the left side that comes on with sudden movement. It lasts for about 30 to 45 seconds and hurts like crazy. Has anyone else experienced this? I also recently have been having left sided headaches almost everyday now. I think those are stress related, but the other pain that occurs with movement confuses and scares me. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2007, 03:37 AM   #2
    dworld
    (male)

dworld HB User
    Re: Head pain with Movement

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tim's Mom View Post
    Hi, I occasionally have sharp pain in my head on the left side that comes on with sudden movement. It lasts for about 30 to 45 seconds and hurts like crazy. Has anyone else experienced this? I also recently have been having left sided headaches almost everyday now. I think those are stress related, but the other pain that occurs with movement confuses and scares me. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
    for the last 9 days i have been having pain when i move my head, i have been trying to figure out wot is going on. i have seen 4 dr's and they have no idea, i have had cat scan and that showed nothing

Old 01-23-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
    MickeyMouseee
    (male)

MickeyMouseee HB User
    Re: Head pain with Movement

I have the same thing.... burning feelings and visual snow - today im having mri scan so ill let u know - but ive been having alot of sharp pains around my head ! and like someone has crack en egg yoke in my head to! im not depressed or anxious / i work 7 days a week so it may all be stress

Closed Thread