It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Use ALEVE with Coffee???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
    Lilz
    (female)

Lilz HB User
    Lightbulb ~ a Well Known News Anchor ~

Anyone Use ALEVE??? i wrote to a Very Well Known News Anchor yesterday to ask him what he does for his Migraines... i learned about him & his migraines from a friend... he wrote back to me today and told me that he has gotten Migraine Headaches since he was 17... and he has used many drugs, but they only made him sick... so he says now he keeps 2 ALEVE in his pocket (((At All Times))) and takes them with a Cup of Black Coffee at the Start of The Aura... he says it works so well, that he ends up with only a Mild Headache after it hits! i am Amazed!!! and im going to buy some tomorrow! he also Warned me to make sure i can take it before i try it! (ive used it before, just not WITH a cup of Coffee) i know that Aleve is not good for people that are Allergic to Aspirin and even makes some others very sick! so Please be Very Careful if you try it! IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT HERE THAT USES ALEVE? ANY STORIES FOR ME?

Last edited by Lilz; 04-24-2007 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Title

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #2
    anstar
    (female)

anstar HB User
    Re: ~ a Well Known News Anchor ~

The special 'formula' for those migraine medications over the counter (Like Advil Migraine) combine the medicine with caffeine. When I was having unrelenting migraines a paramedic friend gave me a couple of ibuprofen and a soda. I don't like coffee, so the soda is my caffeine connection. Something about it makes the medicine work faster (or better, or something.) It will work with Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Aleve, so if you can't take one for whatever reason, you can just use what you're comfortable with.

Closed Thread