It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Burning headaches, pain all over head, and pressure in the ears -- please help!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
    Addie777
    (female)

Addie777 HB User
    Burning headaches, pain all over head, and pressure in the ears -- please help!

Okay, my friend has a history of health problems. Lately she's been having really bad headaches and is wondering what's going on. Here's what she wrote: 'For the past few weeks, I've had an odd sensation in my head. There's a huge amount of pressure around my forehead and all areas of my head, really, and it almost feels like it's burning? (Which concerns me a lot.)

Also, it hurts, too. Almost like a headache, but it shuffles around to a lot of areas in my head. Sometimes the top, sometimes different sides, sometimes particular areas. Just all over. I also noticed my ears have a bit of the pressure, too, but not a lot. Sometimes they feel a bit like there's water in them-- and a lot of the time, I just have that over all feeling you get when you're in an airplane and need to pop your ears/jaw/head/etc. Not only my forehead feels hot, but my cheeks are fairly flushed and also hot and also any other areas on my face-- more than usual, I'd say.

I considered the possibility of an ear infection, which I'll ask mom about later-- but I don't think that's it. It's more my head than anything else, and it's my head I'm worried about.'

Does anyone have any ideas? Please, this is really hard on her and she's freaking out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
    Monkey7935
    (female)

Monkey7935 HB User
    Re: Burning headaches, pain all over head, and pressure in the ears -- please help!

My idea is have your friend get to the bottom of her migraines and find her triggers. only a doctor can help hon

Closed Thread