It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• please help me get rid of this HEADACHE??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
    lesha3
    (female)

lesha3 HB User
    please help me get rid of this HEADACHE??

i need some good advice? ever since i had the norplant put in my arm years ago,ibeen getting really bad headaches on and off.the doc said it was probably from the progesterone in the norplant,so i had it removed.but i am still getting the headaches.ive had several tests done,but it didnt really show anything,but i do have alot of problems in my neck,arthritis,bone spurs,and disk bulges.when i get a headache,it comes on usually in the mid afternoon,my neck aches at first,and i feel kind of agitated,then it always spreads to the middle of my forehead,and it pounds,and hurts really bad i can cry.noises seem to ecko,and i am sensitive to lights,smells,etc.whatever i try to take only works briefly or not at all,i am stuck with the headache the rest of the day,until i go to sleep,and wake up the next morning.i do end up getting nausited later, after i try to take something for the headache.ive tried fioricet before,and it made it feel like a full blown migraine.but i seem to have all the symtoms of a tention headache too.what i want to know is,im having one of those bad headaches right now,what can i take to make it go away.ive been putting the ice packs on my forehead and neck for 2 hours now.my forehead really hurts,and my neck feels hot.also,i do have a bad habbit of cracking my neck,because it seems to get so stiff at times,and i do notice it triggers a headache or dizziness if i do it wrong,i know i have to stop cracking it,i think its a nervous habbit,ive been doing it for years.any advice,PLEASE???????? any ideas,whether it be herbal,otc,or prescription.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
    lesha3
    (female)

lesha3 HB User
    Re: please help me get rid of this HEADACHE??

nobody has any advice hah????

Closed Thread