It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• i started having this lightheaded feeling around 6 weeks ago

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
    muempire619
    (male)

muempire619 HB User
    Re: Constant lightheaded dizzy odd feeling for 4 months now.

i have mostly the same symptoms as everyone else in this message board.
    i started having this lightheaded feeling around 6 weeks ago lunch time for 5 or 10 minutes and they would go away. i assumed this was because i was sitting in summer school for a long period of time and then getting up. but each day they were getting gradually worse until i thought i was going to pass out. one day (a little over 3 weeks ago) i got it and it didn't go away. i've been feeling lightheaded constantly and have a a weird feeling in my hands (i don't describe it as numb because that's not really what it is and i think it throws people off when i say that, but it's the closest way to describe it) and also being very tired and weak. and it get's worse when i'm too active. i have barely left my house for the last couple weeks because i've been so nervous about it. i've gone to the doctor's and they thought it could be vitamin deficiencies because i've been a vegetarian for 2 years just like others with these symptoms the doctors haven't been able to find anything with any test. i've been getting worried about it and looked online for answers, this thread stuck out and really helped -
    Quote:
    http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=23394
    . that thread is closed now which is why i'm on this one.
    everyone seems to have the same thing. the doctors haven't found anything wrong but all of us are convinced that we are gonna die. i've realized, just like most people with thses symptoms have, that they get worse with anxiety and when we think about them. it's really helped me to know that many other people have the same symptoms i do and some people have had them for years which assures me that i'm not gonna die. the only thing that is still worrying me is that everyone else in this this thread and the other ones are at least 21 and older and i am only 17.

and i suggest to try not worry about it so much because it does get worse with anxiety. no matter how many doctors don't find anything, stay positive. i know it's hard when no one can find anything and it seems bad but you're not alone. it's helped me a lot to know this.

even though i feel better about having these symptoms and knowing they aren't life threatening i would still like to know what's wrong and fix them because it does restrict me from doing a lot of things. if there's anyone who can help please respond. a lot of other people have giving answers on the other thread but there's so many different answers and none for my exact condition and they aren't very clear.

and anyone else who has these symptoms might want to check this thread because it seems to have more information and suggestions.
    Quote:
    http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=23394
    the closest thing i have found is magnesium deficiencies which i believe most doctors can't/won't check for. i'm still unsure about this.

thanks to anyone who reads this and can help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread