It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Weird headaches on the top of my head

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
    Nerbidia
    (male)

Nerbidia HB User
    Weird headaches on the top of my head

Hi, so I've been getting these weird headaches on the top of my head, and they come and go. Usually, I feel it upon getting up from laying down. I sometimes feel it if my head is hanging somewhat upside down, for example, if i'm bending over to get something. It doesn't last long. I usually feel it for that moment when I get up, and then it goes away. It feels like there's pressure as well, some kind of throbbing, and maybe a little dizziness. I'm not exactly sure what it could be. I thought maybe it could be sinus trouble. I have had a runny nose for quite some time, mostly due to allergies. Of course, I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, and I started wondering if it may be a brain tumor or something. Does anyone have any clues as to what this may be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
    hickey
    (female)

hickey HB User
    Re: Weird headaches on the top of my head

Sounds like sinus pressure to me. Get it checked out. A nose spray might help

Old 09-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
    tmrots
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User

I just posted this on the ent thread. i get the same thing, yes I have been old it was the spenoid sinuses. It is good to heat form others that feel that too though. I was also told it was not a brain tumor.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
    guy in AU
    (male)

guy in AU HB User

Try taking Advil Sinus - its a pain killer plus a nasal/sinus decongestant

Old 09-29-2009, 04:36 AM   #5
    tmrots
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User

Thanks, I will give it a try, I tired mucenix, that has pseudoephrine and guasfensin, it seemed to help a bit, but the sinus advil will help the headache part too. I appreciate your help.

Closed Thread