It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• headache on left side tha wakes me up early hours of the morning!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-06-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
    toria81
    (female)

toria81 HB User
    headache on left side tha wakes me up early hours of the morning!

I've been suffering with this headache on and off for the last 8 days, even though i wake up with it every day somedays it lasts for 3 hours but mostly lasts for 12-15 hours. It's like someone squeezing my head!

I've been to doctors and hes diagnosed a tension headache and prescribed paramax but they aint worked! gp gave me a through examination and told me not to worry! I have to go back to see him on Wednesday but i dont think i can wait that long with this pain! (i also suffer with mild depression/stress/anxiety)

I have also been to optician and i have got to wear glasses now as they found i was short sighted. i have had my glasses on and they did help ease the headache but the headache has come back again this morning.

The pain is at the top of my head and all over the left side n in my neck! im starting to get worried about it because i have never suffered with headaches before.

What pain relief would you recommend?

(im new to this so hope i gave all info tha i needed to)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread