It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Ongoing Headache and OTC pain reliever does not help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
    cindylou2
    (female)

cindylou2 HB User
    Ongoing Headache and OTC pain reliever does not help

Hi!

It hit me on Jan 23rd, in the early afternoon, a throbbing headache, worse I've ever had. It lasted all day and Tylenol would not help a bit. pain level = 10

(no sickness, no daily changes that would trigger it)

The headache eased off the next day to about a level 6 and has been present 75% of the time ever since.

11 days with a headache, UGH!!!

I went to my family doc, she didnt seem too concerned. Thought it *may* be high BP, but my BP numbers are not that high. They are usually 135/80 and during the headaches they were (at the highest) 150/90

No life style changes, no changes in meds, etc....So, I'm not sure where this terrible throbbing pain came from. The pain level varies from 2-8 off and on all day. I don't wake up with a headache, but the pain progress as the day goes by.

Anyone know what type of headache would not be relieved by Tylenol or Advil. I have tryed both and the Advil helps a little but not much at all

Thanks for any info you can provide!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread