It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Improper breathing can cause bad headaches

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
    Tika 2000
    (female)

Tika 2000 HB User
    Lightbulb Improper breathing can cause bad headaches

Hello. I don't normally post to message boards, but I felt I should share this with you share this in case it could help someone like it's helped me.

After years of suffering horrible daily headaches and finding no answers or solutions whatsoever, I was once again searching the net for anything that might offer me some help, and stumbled upon an article that stopped me dead in my tracks. It was an article on improper breathing causing major health problems, including bad headaches. Yes, plain and simple breathing. Turns out breathing isn't so plain and simple though. I decided to force myself to change the way I breath - through my nose/diaphram, and it actually worked (I tend to have sinus problems so it's hard for me most of the times to breath through my nose). And low and behold, after years of tests, searching, meds, my headaches vanished by simply changing my breathing!

<edited>

To make a long story short, I finally am living headache free and I so happy about it!!! Who would have thought something so simple as changing the way you breath could impact your health so greatly.

<edited>

Hopefully this can help a few of you like it helped me.

T

Last edited by mod-anon; 09-10-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Please read the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
    RANDOL
    (male)

RANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB User
    Lightbulb Re: Improper breathing can cause bad headaches

Wow.... i never thought about the breathing possibility for headaches lol but now we know! Thanks for the heads up.

Closed Thread