It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Head and ear pressure/pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
    vixensly
    (female)

vixensly HB User
    Head and ear pressure/pain

Hi. This has only been happening for about a month, and I just moved to a new city where I don't have health insurance so I haven't seen anyone about it. Lately I've been feeling this pressure in my temples, and sometimes behind my eyes. At times it hurts like a sudden intense pain but then it fades. I've also had the feeling like my ear needs to pop or won't. I've had a little cold so I thought that was the issue but I'm not sick anymore. I don't want to freak myself out too much by jumping to conclusions, but I feel like there's a tiny bump on my left temple. I don't know if it's been there forever or what but I've only noticed it the last month. Should I get a CT scan?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
    RANDOL
    (male)

RANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB User
    Re: Head and ear pressure/pain

Hi there.. it may be that you have a sinus infection of a sort and is messing with your ears as well,its happened to me before. How long have you had your cold?

Old 09-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
    RANDOL
    (male)

Oh by the way Welcome to the BAY AREA!!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
    vixensly
    (female)

vixensly HB User

Thanks for the welcome. I only had this cold Labor Day weekend and on, but I've been feeling this before I got sick.

Old 09-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
    RANDOL
    (male)

very strange i think but try to find a free clinic,they may be able to help hun, good luck

Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
    Ferdy63
    (female)

Ferdy63 HB User

Before getting a CAT scan, I think you should get a simple check up first. You said you had a slight cold. You could have developed a sinus infection or have fluid in your ear. Go and have a doctor look at it. Most cities have quick clinics where you can get minor problems checked out for a low fee - around $50. Look in your phone book to see if you have anything like that available. You may just need a decongestant or antibiotic.

Closed Thread