It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Dull headaches on and off everyday for the last couple of weeks

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
    missamanda10
    (female)

missamanda10 HB User
    Dull headaches on and off everyday for the last couple of weeks

I'm a 31 year old mother of 2 daughters, 7 and 4. My diet isn't too bad, could be better and I don't get a lot of exercise. For the past couple of weeks or so, everyday I have been getting a dull throbbing in the side of my head on and off throughout the day. It doesn't really hurt and most of the time I don't need to take any pain killers because it just comes and goes. I am a little stressed more than usual but not a great deal. It happens when I am walking at times or if I bend down or stand up and usually only lasts a few seconds at a time. It is mostly in the right side of my head but sometimes in the left side too. I am prone to headaches so it isn't something out of the blue. I normally get headaches during or just after my period, although I'm not due for my period. I do tend to get anxious when I have unexplained headaches as I worry about brain tumours or something drastic like that. The last few days I have been focusing on it more so not sure if that worry is adding to it. I don't really have any other symptoms out of the ordinary so I'm wondering what could be the cause of these on and off headaches. Although a week ago I was getting sharp sort of cracking or shooting pains in the top of my head when I bent down or laughed or exerted myself but it only lasted a day and hasn't happened again so unsure if its related.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    head pain, headache, throbbing sharp pains head