It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Head Pressure/Postpartum

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
    newmommy2013
    (female)

newmommy2013 HB User
    Head Pressure/Postpartum

Hello.
    To get straight to the point, I had my baby in December (3 months ago) and in mid Feb (1 month ago) I started getting headaches and really bad head pressure. To the point where I think my head is going to burst. Even when I lay on my pillow, it hurts. I also have some tender spots on my head. Might I add, I just got diagnosed with anxiety a month ago. And that is what the Drs think is wrong with me. But can anxiety really cause all this pain? It's unbearable. It comes and goes, but for the most part, the pressure is there 90% of the time. I don't know what triggers it. I've also been having some neck pain. The curvature between the head and neck.. THAT'S where it hurts.. Almost feels bruised and super tight. It hurts so bad, I can feel the pulse in my head. I'm so scared I have a tumor, or an aneurysm that's about to rupture. I have an MRI scheduled for Tuesday (a few days from now) but thinking about that, just makes me even more scared. HELP!
    Also, I'm on 50 mg zoloft, but I just started taking it a week ago. I've also tried NSAIDS and flexril, nothing helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, head pressure, headaches, headpain, postpartum