It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Please help me

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #1
    lexig
    (female)

lexig HB User
    Please help me

hi everyone. I'm a teen. My whole life i have suffered from daily headaches and mirigrines. recently i have had lots of trouble processing information and listening i know someones talking to me but i can't understand it. i used to be solo outgoing and fun but now i can't hold a conversation i can't even think of what to say... I have also been experiencing very bad short term memory loss today my teacher asked me to pass out papers and i stood up and forgot what i was doing. another example is i looked at my phone and saw text i don't remember sending but i did.. my vision has been a very dramatic change my eye sight has decreased extremely every things blurry and slower. Im also very sensitive to light now i squat while in a normal room all the time. i have had all these symptoms for months but now I'm very worried. a week ago i started feeling a high all the time I'm tingling in every part of my body i feel as if I'm in another world and drifting around. my brain is so out of it I'm always zoned out. its like worse than being drunk or high BUT ITS EVERY SECOND of the day. also when someone barely touches me i feel it and freaking out everything feels so strange i can't explain it. I have begged my mom for a neurologist appointment for a year now i finally am on the waiting list but its another two months i need help i can not live another day like this. my parents and my doctors think I'm crazy and making this up because i fear a brain tumor. but please does anyone know what could be wrong??

Last edited by mod85; 08-27-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #2
    haychelle
    (female)

haychelle HB User
    Re: Please help me

I'm sorry to say I don't know what could be causing this, but I know from experience that if something is wrong with your head, it's very frightening and you can end up feeling isolated and incredibly depressed. I've been dealing with labyrinthitis, which causes the "drunk" feeling, paranoia, anxiety, and other brain-related symptoms. The most important thing, as dumb as it sounds, is to keep calm and seek the right medical help. You will feel so much better once you get to your appointment. Until then, do what you can to stay positive and find someone to talk to about what you're experiencing. It helps to have a friend's support! You'll get through it!

Closed Thread

Tags
    eyesight is getting worse, head ache, tingling limbs